< >



After our recently commissioned welding robot, our machine park will soon be expanded with another robot. Our company, in the framework of the GINOP-1.2.10-19-2019-00110 support entitled “Technology Development Project of Gorter Zrt.”, Will acquire and install a Yaskawa ArcSystem 8000 arc welding robot in the near future.

Date: 2020-07-14


Our company has been enriched with a new quality control equipment within the framework of the GINOP-1.2.1-16-2017-00570 tender. The portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM), the CREAFORM HandyPROBE Next, has already been set up.

Date: 2020-04-03


At our company's Kerekegyháza, we recently installed a Panasonic welding robot cell, which further improved our productivity. The system was invested on the basis of tender GINOP-1.2.1-16-2017-00570 European finance.

Date: 2020-03-04

Another certificate - another step on the road to success

The headquarters of Putzmeister Holding GmbH, a global leader in construction and mining, is located in Aichtal, Germany. The company develops, manufactures and markets high-reliability machines for pumping, transporting and disposing of concrete, mortar and high-density solids.

Date: 2019-07-03

In-house development for improving efficiency

As we reported earlier, our company has carried out welding technology development via tender, and besides that, with our own resources, we have purchased a press brake and an automatic pallet changer for the already operating laser cutting machine.

Date: 2018-08-22

Welding technology development at GORTER FÉMIPARI ZRT.

To maintain competitiveness on international market, it is essential to invest different technologies. For this purpose, our company has successfully applied for the GINOP-2.1.8-17-2017-00032 project, as a result of which welding technology equipments, design software and bending equipment were procured.

Date: 2018-08-15

Dutch ambassador to Hungary visited Gorter Zrt.

From 1 September 2017, Hungary has a new Dutch Ambassador, René van Hell who feels from the beginning his duty is to be picking up connection with partly Dutch owned companies operating in Hungary. Gorter Fémipari Zrt. is owned by Hungarian persons, and company 77%, the remaining 23% is held by the Dutch parent company, Gorter Group BV.

Date: 2018-02-23

Certificate for companies with the steadiest financial standing

In the Bisnode international company rating system, the financial stability and business reliability of all enterprises are rated based on a proven system that has been designed by international experts, and whose operation is consistently measured. This is how our company, GORTER Fémipari Zrt. has been chosen as one of the enterprises with the steadiest financial standing. As a result, our enterprise belongs to those 9.82% of Hungarian companies that have the most solid financial foundations, i.e. are in possession of some kind of Bisnode certificate.

Date: 2017-12-12

Our new equipment has arrived

As we reported earlier, our enterprise renewed its plant: GINOP-1.2.2-15 tender and our own strong procurement made it possible, and as a result we can fulfill the increased demand and new orders in the future.

Date: 2016-10-04

200 000HUF school supplies donation by Gorter to children living in poverty

Gorter Fémipari Zrt. donated school supplies worth 200 000HUF that means a big help to nearly 120 students of EGYMI and their parents.

Date: 2016-09-13

Eco consciousness – a new milestone

As much as possible, Gorter Fémipari Zrt. tries for eco consciousness. Good example of this behaviour is the energy efficient equipment installed on our industrial halls, not to mention the care of those imported trees that produce extra amount of oxygen.

Date: 2016-08-20

Our plant grows continuously

Gorter Fémipari Zrt. took part successfully in GINOP-1.2.2-1, the tender that supported the expansion of SMEs’(micro, small and medium sized enterprises) production capacity. As a result of this, we could buy a laser-cutting equipment and an electric forklift truck.

Date: 2016-08-01

Additional news

Közreműködő szervezetek

Magyar Gazdaságfejlesztési Köpont Zrt.

1539 Budapest, Postafiók 684. Tel: 40/200-617

www.magzrt.hu, info@magzrt.hu

Nemzeti Fejlesztési Ügynökség



Készítette: newtime kft.

Contact Telefon: 76/546-013
GORTER FÉMIPARI ZRT. Fax: 76/546-010
Kerekegyháza, Dózsa György út 1.     Email: info@gorterzrt.hu